Method of engagement
Supporting legal action.
- Assess different legal avenues to file a complaint.
- File complaint(s) on behalf of the victim(s) of economic crime.
- Clarify legal standing of CSO organisation in applicable jurisdiction.
- Consider the added value and challenges associated with all avenues.
- Manage the expectations of all parties to a case.
- Assess cost and legal implications for all involved parties.
- Strictly follow legal and evidentiary requirements for evidence collection by CSOs.
Last modified: Monday, 3 August 2020, 11:49 AM