Method of engagement
Generating useful information and intelligence for law enforcement.
- Collect, verify and expose intelligence/information about the location and origins of potentially stolen assets.
- Co-operate with investigative journalists in your country/region or in the concerned foreign jurisdiction to generate information.
- Use only verifiable and identifiable information.
- Collaborate or coordinate with public law enforcement bodies if possible.
- Tracing Illegal Assets - A Practitioner's Guide. Basel Institute on Governance, 2015. Available in Arabic, Bulgarian, English, Spanish, Ukrainian. For Russian and Thai, see an earlier publication: Tracing Stolen Assets - A Practitioner's Handbook. Basel Institute on Governance, 2009.
- Asset Recovery Handbook - A Guide for Practitioners. Washington, DC: StAR Initiative / The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / The World Bank, 2010.
- Exposing the Invisible: Obtaining Evidence
Последнее изменение: понедельник, 3 августа 2020, 11:48